My areas of expertise and interest include corporate strategy, foresight, culture, knowledge, implementation and organisational change. Next to corporate development, understood in the widest possible sense and reaching far beyond its limited, narrow meaning, I am continuously involved in scientific research on social processes in commercial awareness, management and policy. Topics include:
- improved strategic planning and advanced roadmapping,
- fast-moving strategy execution,
- meaning and perception in successful communication and the transfer of knowledge (including the interplay of individuals and corporations, institutions, society),
- disappearing technologies, products in service industries (mobile telecommunication, financial services: credit cards, insurance and reinsurance etc), complex manifest goods/artefacts, mental concepts and their social implications,
- architecture, urbanism, fortified communities and cities of the 21st century, and housing policy within the contemporary metropolis,
- last but not least, agile methodologies both in thinking and execution to achieve all of the above.
I subscribe to the Latin phrase most related to agile transformation: ‘non progredi est regredi’ (to not go forward is to go backward). Having signed the Agile Manifesto, with the proviso that ‘software’ is to be substituted with ‘solutions’, my aim is to make others (and myself) move forward and to consider whatever is cognitively needed ‘to know to move forward’.
I am a TOGAF certified Enterprise Architect. The Open Group Architecture Framework is possibly the mother of all frameworks, encompassing the full range from business to technology and from strategy to operations.
With an increasing need to scale up Agile working practices in order to make an organisation's overall agility, I am fully conversant in the leading SAFe framework.
I am certified as a P3M3 Assessor as part of my employer Pcubed's Consulting Partnership with AXELOS. Being able to fully assess maturity in project, programme and portfolio management, I help any organisation to be more effective in delivering change and transformation'.